jueves, diciembre 21, 2006

I will live my life as I will undoubtedly die... alone

Because that's the way it is...

I've realized that no matter how hard I try, how many times I do it, or how deep I wish to change things... at the end all remains the same.
I already tried to meet new people in order to make new friends. Some persons opposite this 'cause according them it was wrong.
I already tried to show my inside to those who dared to see beyond my mask... and they surprised with the person who found out in me... but at the end, they were gone too.

Sooner o later all the people go away...

am I doing something wrong? trying to change my fate is a mistake?... is it?

"You're the one who steals the life from
I'm the one who feels the falling..."
Forgotten - Spineshank

No hay comentarios.: